Thursday, April 21, 2011

McDonald's Is Hiring - The Onion

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mcdonalds-is-hiring,20103/

McDonald's Is Hiring

APRIL 21, 2011 | ISSUE 47•16
On Tuesday, McDonald's held a National Hiring Day in which people across the country lined up to fill the planned 50,000 positions the company offered. What do you think?
    • Liz EscovedoDenture Maker
      "I am happy to see that, at last, McDonald's is trying to rid itself of its snotty, elitist, better-than-you employer image."
    • Nick MelvoinUnemployed
      "That doesn't sound so bad. I'm sure my family would rather I came home smelling like burgers and fries than have me never leave the house at all and continue to smell like myself."
    • Sam ColemanSample Sawyer
      "This should really help lower the unemployment rate, which is at a staggering 68 percent among degenerate adult pinheads and greasy-faced